Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Review Of Boat Be Damned

Hilarious book of short stories about a couple who decide to become boaters.
Published in 1957 
Title: Boat Be Damned 
Author: Lawrence Lariar

9 Extremely Funny Chapters

If you or anyone you know thats married has had aboat, currently has a boat or wants a boat, this is a must get gift!
I am sharing some of the stories out of the book on a my blog, Life Aboard a Boat
Come visit us and read some of the stories. I am writing portions of a story every day. I would share whole stories at a time but I just don't have the time to type it all in one sitting.
If you would like to purchase the book it can only be found used as it was published so many years ago and is now out of print. Here is a link to Amazon where they have a few used copies for sale at approx. $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment